Bench Legs - Box Hairpin
Lead time: 1-2 Weeks
- MODERN INDUSTRIAL: This blend of classic hairpin and eye-catching industrial design makes these legs stand out as they stand up.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Constructed from high-quality steel box sections, these legs are sturdy and reliable, perfect for benches, dining tables, desks and even conference tables.
- MADE FOR MAKERS: Easy to install for DIYers, makers and professionals.
- CHOICE OF FINISHES: Powder coat finishes protect the steel for the long haul. Want a grittier look? Pick raw and see gradual rust.
- HAPPINESS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: If you’re not happy with your box hairpins, return them within 60 days for a refund, no questions asked.
What happens after I order?
For custom products, our design team will review your order and get everything designed for your approval. We will provide an email to confirm your design within 5 working days.
This gives you a chance to check all the dimensions, colours, and details and request revisions if necessary. Upon approval, your order will be sent to production and no further changes are possible.
For minor revisions we simply make the changes, for any major revisions, we will review the product costs and issue an additional payment request if necessary.
Returns & Refunds
As our products are individually made to measure/made to order they cannot be returned or refunded. Please read our full policy here
Turnaround times may vary during particularly busy periods, however, we generally deliver products within the timeframes stated.
Please note the turnaround time is from approval of drawings and NOT the order date.
Our delivery methods include both a standard courier services and a private courier service.
A standard courier service (DPD, TNT etc.) is usually used to deliver smaller items with a weight limit of 30kg and a maximum length of 1.5m per parcel. A delivery can comprise multiple parcels with no limit on total weight.
A private courier service is usually used to deliver larger or heavier items. This could be where one of your parcels is more than the 30kg limit, the 1.5m maximum length or for orders with a large number of items.
Both our delivery services are usually made by one person and is a front door delivery only. Therefore if you order includes a large item you may be required to provide some help to the driver.
For our private courier, we can only offer limited dates. Also, please note that delivery restrictions may apply for addresses in some locations (i.e. the far corners of UK).
All of our products have been designed to enable easy self-assembly and instructions are provided.
An assembly service may be available. If so then these will be shown as an option on the product page or you can request a quote for this service.